Great Pyrenees (medium coat) : : Female : : Adult : : Large
Scarlet needs a caretaker or foster! Won't you consider helping her get a new start?
Print an adoption flyer for Scarlet!
Scarlet and her sibling were found as strays wondering a country road when picked up by a S. Texas shelter. When the shelter became overly crowded and their lives were in danger, we knew we had to get these girls to safety so we brought them both into our rescue.
Scarlet is very sweet and wants lots of attention and head rubs. In spite of her prior life which we believe was being tied up 24/7, she is happy, grateful and loving. Scarlet is a great dog and is ready to begin her life with a new forever family.
To adopt Scarlet, please complete an application at the link below:
Adoption Criteria (adult 1-8 years)
1. Texas Adopters Only (we don't have the resources or volunteer support to adopt out of Texas at this time).
2. Adoption Fee: $375.00 (includes vaccinations, spay/neuter, microchip, heartworm test).
3. We only adopt out companion dogs that will be considered part of the family and will be primarily inside dogs.
4. Preference is for applicants to have some knowledge and experience with the Great Pyrenees breed. Specific information about the breed will be shared during the interview/virtual home visit.
5. Secure and visible fencing is required. In a very few cases, fencing options will be considered based on the specific needs of a particular dog.
6. Preference is for applicants willing to provide "positive" training to adopted dogs.
7. All current pets in adoptive homes should be spayed/neutered and up to date on vaccines.
More about Scarlet
Good with Older/Considerate Kids Only, Good with Adults, Somewhat vocal, Does Good in the Car, Requires a yard, Playful, Affectionate, Even-tempered, Goofy
Connect With Us