Great Pyrenees (long coat) : : Female : : Young : : Large
Print an adoption flyer for Mia!
One of the sweetest dogs you will ever meet! Just ask anyone who has met her! Mia is sweet, affectionate, well mannered, potty trained and gets along well with male dogs because she is quite a diva! Mia does well in a crate but needs a little work with that because she gets really sad when in the crate and she can't see her people. Mia was abandoned and believe she was locked in her crate all alone for too many hours at a time; she just needs a little confidence that her new family will come back home to her.
Mia was dropped off at a doggy day care in deep South Texas by her previous owners that never came to pick her up. How could someone abandon a dog as wonderful as Mia? They may have not wanted her, but everyone that meets Mia loves her and her sweet disposition; she will make the perfect addition to a family that's looking for a special girl to love forever and forever.
Adult Dog Adoption Criteria:
1. Texas Adoptions Only (we currently do not have the resources or volunteer support to adopt out of Texas).
2. Preference is to have someone at home at least part of the day versus the dog being alone the majority of the day.
3. Preference is for the applicant to have specific knowledge and experience of the Great Pyrenees breed. Breed specific information will be covered in the virtual home visit/interview.
4. All current pets in the home should be spayed/neutered and up to date on vaccines,
5. Preference is for applicant to have a socialization and positive training plan in place prior to bringing a dog home.
6. If a dog is listed as available, be aware that other applications may have come in first and are currently being worked by our application process team.
7. Adoption Fee: $375 which includes vaccinations, spay/neuter, microchip, heart worm test.
8. Adoptions applications can be submitted on our website:
More about Mia
Good with Dogs, Good with Kids, Good with Adults, Somewhat vocal, Does Good in the Car, Requires a yard, Cratetrained, Obedient, Affectionate, Intelligent, Even-tempered, Gentle
Connect With Us