Great Pyrenees / Mixed (long coat) : : Male : : Adult : : Large
Print an adoption flyer for Mozart!
Mozart is a true gentle giant! He is a very calm, loving boy who is gentle with his toys, treats and food. Mozart is great around calm and relaxed dogs, people of all ages and kitties too!
Although Mozart is a younger adult, he has the personality of a wise old soul. Mozart will do best with a family where there is not a lot of high activity in the household; he prefers more of a Zen type of environment. This beautiful boy loves to be brushed and cuddled and prefers that over high level activities.
If long hikes, swimming and bicycling with your dog, loud parties and crazy dog parks "are not" your thing...Mozart may be the perfect dog for you. Please complete an application for this amazing boy!
Adoption Criteria (adult 1-8 years)
1. Texas Adopters Only (we don't have the resources or volunteer support to adopt out of Texas at this time).
2. Adoption Fee: $375.00 (includes vaccinations, spay/neuter, microchip, heartworm test).
3. We only adopt out companion dogs that will be considered part of the family and will be primarily inside dogs.
4. Preference is for applicants to have some knowledge and experience with the Great Pyrenees breed. Specific information about the breed will be shared during the interview/virtual home visit.
5. Secure and visible fencing is required. In a very few cases, fencing options will be considered based on the specific needs of a particular dog.
6. Preference is for applicants willing to provide "positive" training to adopted dogs.
7. All current pets in adoptive homes should be spayed/neutered and up to date on vaccines.
More about Mozart
Good with Dogs, Good with Cats, Good with Kids, Good with Adults, Somewhat vocal, Requires a yard, Likes to be in your lap, Affectionate, Eager To Please, Intelligent, Even-tempered, Gentle
Connect With Us