Great Pyrenees (long coat) : : Male : : Adult : : X-Large
Print an adoption flyer for Brazos!
Brazos was a shelter bust at risk of euthanasia due to overcrowding at the shelter. We are so happy we could rescue this sweet boy. He truly deserved a second chance at a better life; he is such a good boy!
Brazos is a real lover boy and is very people focused. He loves meeting people on outings and patiently waits to be petted. He is a big snuggle bug! Brazos is also very smart, walks relatively well on a leash and is working on his basic commands.
Brazos will make an amazing pet for a family looking to adopt a very kind, loving dog that was given another chance for a new start and new life.
Adoption Criteria (adult 1-8 years)
1. Texas Adopters Only (we don't have the resources or volunteer support to adopt out of Texas at this time).
2. Adoption Fee: $375.00 (includes vaccinations, spay/neuter, microchip, heartworm test).
3. We only adopt out companion dogs that will be considered part of the family and will be primarily inside dogs.
4. Preference is for applicants to have some knowledge and experience with the Great Pyrenees breed. Specific information about the breed will be shared during the interview/virtual home visit.
5. Secure and visible fencing is required. In a very few cases, fencing options will be considered based on the specific needs of a particular dog.
6. Preference is for applicants willing to provide "positive" training to adopted dogs.
7. All current pets in adoptive homes should be spayed/neutered and up to date on vaccines.
More about Brazos
Good with Dogs, Good with Kids, Good with Adults, Somewhat vocal, Does Good in the Car, Requires a yard, Leashtrained, Cratetrained, Playful, Affectionate, Intelligent
Connect With Us