Great Pyrenees (medium coat) : : Female : : Adult : : Large
Print an adoption flyer for Lily!
Lily is a sweet, affectionate, smart girl ready for a loving, forever home after recovering from a hip surgery and a pelvis injury. Lily is expected to have a complete recovery after receiving great care from a fantastic veterinary medical team. Lily came to us after being being found by a Good Samaritan who couldn’t afford her surgical care after she jumped through the window of their vehicle which was the cause of Lily’s injury.
Did you notice Lily’s beautiful ginger colored freckles on her ears and face? She is absolutely beautiful and has a wonderful personality to match her good looks. Lily is potty trained and not fan of crates but respects baby gates to contain her as necessary. After all, at just over a year old she still has some puppy in her.
This lady has a lot to say and is big talker adding to her adorable personality. Lily is curious, confident and loves people of all ages. When it comes to snuggles, she is happy to get all of the pets and cuddles she can.
Lily is wonderful floof with a shorter coat which is perfect for a family that that doesn’t want to worry with the daily and weekly grooming needed with a dog with longer fur. Lily also loves car rides and would be a great traveling companion but watch out for those windows!
To adopt Lily, submit an application to: www.greatpyreneesadvocatesoftexas.org (Texas adoptions only)
Adoption Criteria (adult 1-8 years)
1. Texas Adopters Only (we don't have the resources or volunteer support to adopt out of Texas at this time).
2. Adoption Fee: $375.00 (includes vaccinations, spay/neuter, microchip, heartworm test).
3. We only adopt out companion dogs that will be considered part of the family and will be primarily inside dogs.
4. Preference is for applicants to have some knowledge and experience with the Great Pyrenees breed. Specific information about the breed will be shared during the interview/virtual home visit.
5. Secure and visible fencing is required. In a very few cases, fencing options will be considered based on the specific needs of a particular dog.
6. Preference is for applicants willing to provide "positive" training to adopted dogs.
7. All current pets in adoptive homes should be spayed/neutered and up to date on vaccines.
More about Lily
Good with Kids, Good with Adults, Somewhat vocal, Does Good in the Car, Requires a yard, Leashtrained, Cratetrained, Playful, Affectionate, Intelligent, Gentle
Connect With Us