Great Pyrenees (long coat) : : Male : : Baby : : Large
This sweet boy is just as charming as he is beautiful! Brennan will make a wonderful companion for a forever family that has room in their home and heart for a playful puppy.
Brennan is under 4 months old and was found as an abandoned stray along with his brother Dale. This adorable boy was so happy to be safe and off the streets that he has excelled quickly in foster care. He is very smart!
Sit, down, stay and speak are already part of Brennans vocabulary and he is working hard to advance his skills with the help of his amazing foster family. This handsome fella is also crate trained and loves to play outside, roll around in the fresh mowed grass and especially likes his chew bones.
To adopt Brennan, complete an application at www.greatpyreneesadvocatesoftexas.org (Texas adoptions only).
Puppy Adoption Criteria (Up To 11 Months Old)
1. Texas Adoptions Only (we currently do not have the resources or volunteer support to adopt out of Texas).
2. Puppies will only be adopted as companion animals to be part of the family and reside primarily inside the home.
3. Preference is to have someone at home at least part of the day versus the puppy being alone the majority of the day.
4. Preference is for the applicant to have specific knowledge and experience of the Great Pyrenees breed. Breed specific information will be covered in the virtual home visit/interview.
5. To integrate the puppy into the family and provide mentorship to the puppy, preference is for applicant to have at least 1 medium/large youthful/playful dog in the household.
6. All current pets in the home should be spayed/neutered and up to date on vaccines,
7. Preference is for applicant to have a socialization and positive training plan in place prior to bringing a puppy home.
8. If a puppy is listed as available, be aware that other applications may have come in first and are currently being worked by our application process team.
9. Adoption Fee: $400 which includes vaccinations, spay/neuter, microchip, heart worm test.
10. Adoptions applications can be submitted on our website: www.greatpyreneesadvocatesoftexas.org
More about Brennan
Good with Dogs, Good with Kids, Good with Adults, Somewhat vocal, Requires a yard, Playful, Affectionate, Intelligent, Gentle
Connect With Us