Great Pyrenees (long coat) : : Male : : Adult : : Medium
Print an adoption flyer for Elvy!
Meet Elvy named after an “elf warrior capable of survival” which he is…and he did…after being found with a stab wound. Elvy, under the care of his amazing foster mom is healing well and is expressing his gratitude with a Pyr paw to show his love and affection.
This adorable boy is 3-4 years old, weighs 67 pounds and is just the sweetest! He will be an amazing companion and would love to have a forever home by Christmas. Elvy is potty trained, gets along well with other dogs and cats and most loves snuggling with the kiddos…and eating tortilla chips.
Now is the time to get your adoption application in for Elvy…he is just amazing and is such a charming, sweet, affectionate soul. Apply here: www.greatpyreneesadvocatesoftexas.org.
Adoption Criteria (adult 1-8 years)
1. Texas Adopters Only (we don't have the resources or volunteer support to adopt out of Texas at this time).
2. Adoption Fee: $375.00 (includes vaccinations, spay/neuter, microchip, heartworm test).
3. We only adopt out companion dogs that will be considered part of the family and will be primarily inside dogs.
4. Preference is for applicants to have some knowledge and experience with the Great Pyrenees breed. Specific information about the breed will be shared during the interview/virtual home visit.
5. Secure and visible fencing is required. In a very few cases, fencing options will be considered based on the specific needs of a particular dog.
6. Preference is for applicants willing to provide "positive" training to adopted dogs.
7. All current pets in adoptive homes should be spayed/neutered and up to date on vaccines.
More about Elvy
Good with Dogs, Good with Cats, Good with Kids, Good with Adults, Somewhat vocal, Does Good in the Car, Requires a yard, Leashtrained, Cratetrained, Affectionate, Intelligent, Gentle
Connect With Us